This program begins on Monday, March 11, 2019, and will continue for seven weeks. Each week, you'll learn new strategies to drive impact at your nonprofit:
- Module 1: What is Data Driven-Decision-Making?
- Module 2: Engage the public: What problem are you trying to solve?
- Module 3: Explain how your organization works: Developing your theory of change
- Module 4: Design for data: Creating a strategy for measuring program impact
- Module 5: Inspire funders: Writing the rock-solid grant proposal
- Module 6: Make your case: Creating your elevator pitch
- Module 7: Shape conversation: Thought Leadership for the impact nonprofit
Each week, you will have access to short videos, quick slide-decks, applicable outlines, and straightforward templates, and other learning materials to guide you through a step-by-step process. You'll also complete short action items that will help you put into practice everything you've learned at your nonprofit - all designed to fit the schedule of busy professionals.
This is not like your typical online courses and grad school programs. There are no long lectures and no theoretical assignments. It's about implementing quick day-to-day actions that will enhance your capacity to drive impact at your nonprofit.
You will also have direct access to Nonprofit Impact Coach Drew Reynolds who will provide feedback and guidance throughout the course. This includes:
- Two 1-on-1 phone call meetings
- Exclusive LIVE weekly webinar meetups (recorded if you can't make it)
- Direct access to Drew via email
- Feedback on action items from both Drew and other course community members
You shouldn't have to go it alone! Join this program and get connected to other nonprofit professionals building a community committed to nonprofit impact.