This is a self-paced online program designed for nonprofit leaders looking to improve their capacity to use data to measure and communicate their impact.
Each week, you'll learn new strategies to drive impact at your nonprofit:
- Module 1: What is Data Driven-Decision-Making?
- Module 2: Engage the public: What problem are you trying to solve?
- Module 3: Explain how your organization works: Developing your theory of change
- Module 4: Design for data: Creating a strategy for measuring program impact
- Module 5: Inspire funders: Writing the rock-solid grant proposal
- Module 6: Make your case: Creating your elevator pitch
- Module 7: Shape conversation: Thought Leadership for the impact nonprofit
Each week, you will have access to short videos, quick slide-decks, applicable outlines, and straightforward templates, and other learning materials to guide you through a step-by-step process. You'll also complete short action items that will help you put into practice everything you've learned at your nonprofit - all designed to fit the schedule of busy professionals.
This is not like your typical online courses and grad school programs. There are no long lectures and no theoretical assignments. It's about implementing quick day-to-day actions that will enhance your capacity to drive impact at your nonprofit.
As you complete the course, you may find you're looking for more support and feedback. Contact Drew at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about coaching opportunities.